- Mail: Make your payment through the mail with the perforated pay stub and envelope provided with your monthly statement. Be sure to include your return address and apply adequate postage.
- In Person: You may make your payment in person at our office located at 251 Brayton Road (just east of the overpass on Highway 2).
- Auto Pay: Have your payment automatically deducted from your checking account on the payment due date (Auto Pay). This will save writing a check and worrying about the payment arriving on time. You may also sign up for a recurring charge to your Discover, Mastercard or Visa. All you need to do is contact us.
- SmartHub: Make payments yourself electronically. We want to make the payment process for our members as easy and painless as possible. You can continue to receive a mailed paper copy of your bill each month, even if you have Auto Pay, or to save time, money and production costs you can make payments securely on your computer or smartphone using the PREMA website or free SmartHub application. Click on the link provided to get your PREMA e-bill login.
- Budget Billing: PREMA offers a budget billing plan to accommodate qualifying residential members. Residential members who have a good credit rating with no balance carried forward and 12 months of history are eligible. The amount to be paid each month is determined by the 12 month history of meter readings.
- The average of the previous 12 months is then divided by 12 and rounded to the nearest dollar.
- The 12th month is the month we recompute.
- Your bill will reflect any credits or differences if the budgeted amount was not sufficient.
- Your new budget will then be recalculated and printed on your statement.
- This is a wonderful tool for those who like to budget monthly expenses.
If you have any questions, or would like to sign up for this payment plan, contact PREMA’s Billing Accountant at 308-762-1311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.