Skip to main navigation.

Change or Cancel

     If you need to change or cancel your service, you must first provide us with the meter number used for your electric service.  This is necessary to transfer or cancel your service.  Contact us at 308-762-1311 and ask for our billing accountant.

     If you have changes in any of your contact or billing information please contact us as soon as possible at 308-762-1311.

Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo
Cooperative Action Network Link Nebraska 811 Link Together We Save Link