Outdoor Power Equipment
Great news regarding the Outdoor Power Equipment incentives for 2021. This program was originally introduced as a pilot in 2020 and has been expanded to an official rebate program in 2021. Right now, members can take advantage of Snow Blower incentives up to $150 and Chainsaw incentives up to $50 each. Traditional spring, summer, and fall Outdoor Power Equipment incentives include Mowers up to $150 and Trimmers, Pruners; Leaf Blowers can recieve up to $50 each. Power Washers are a great way to keep things clean and are eligible for incentives up tp $50. Electric Bicycles (E-Bikes) are becoming more popular today as individuals look for alternative modes of transportation. Tri-State now provides members with rebate incentives up to $150 on the purchase of a new E-Bike.
- Battery and corded electric equipment only
- Minimum purchase price of $50
- Maximum rebate of $300 per member account
- 25% of cost up to $150 for mowers, snow blowers and bicycles
- 25% of cost up to $50 for trimmers, chainsaws, leaf blowers and power washers
Effective date 07/07/2021